Friday, November 27, 2009

New Blog

Ok, so I am trying my hand at blogging. I am new to this so please feel free to offer any suggestions you feel will help me. My page will look a bit generic until I get the hang of things.
The purpose of this blog spot is to share deals with others. I will post deals I get or deals that I find on this site with the hopes of helping another save a little money. Today, getting the most for your money is a necessity. I rarely pay full price for anything I buy anymore. I have already added some website links for printing coupons and there are two where you can upload coupons to a card (ex. Kroger card) for additional savings. Look for my next post sometime tomorrow. I will share some of the basics I do to help you start saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment