Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sunday Deals... Kroger

Kroger didn't have a good sale this week as Thanksgiving fell during this circular but I was able to get all of the following for $21.05 by using coupons (had one for almost everything and some uploaded to my Kroger card) and a gift certificate. My favorite buy was the two HUGE rolls of cookie dough (30oz. each). They were on sale for 2/$5 but I had  $1 off two uploaded to my Kroger card and then $1 off two paper coupon. Making them $1.50 each! Can't beat that!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Daisy! I wish we had a Kroger. I miss it. We have a Meijer which is a lot like a Kroger. I've been collecting my coupons and am excited to start matching them up with the sales in the paper. I'll let you know if I find anything good this week!

    ReplyDelete